- Establishing a simple ground station for operating and tracking owned satellites.
- Receiving and processing satellite data from many sources.
- Responding to national and regional needs of space information and earth observation data.
- Establishing a well-qualified team who can help NSSA achieve its current and future objectives.
- Learning necessary skills for operating and managing satellites.
- Developing national skills in a new sector in the industry regionally and internationally.
- Establishing the foundation of a new space sector in the Kingdom.
Establishing a Simple Ground Station
- Recruiting national cadres and building capacity to establish a well-qualified team.
- Establishing a ground station with all necessary hardware and software.
- Benefiting from shared national resources available.
- Obtaining frequent and constant satellite data.
- Establishing relationships of cooperation with regional and international space agencies and centers for knowledge transfer, providing expertise, training opportunities and sharing resources.
- Building national capabilities to create a prominent and excellent national space science foundation.
- Establishing relationships of cooperation with regional and international space agencies and with technical, industrial and research organizations actively engaged in space science.
- Responding to national requirements through providing space information and earth observation data that serve the comprehensive development process and contribute to advancing space science and the sustainable development of the Kingdom.
|Project Start: 2022|
|Browse articles about ground stations here|